maandag 18 juli 2011

Second Japan trip: Day 17: 22-09-2007

This day we first went to Shinjuku Volks doll store,
because that day new clothings and shoes were released and
I wanted a pair of cute shoes for my doll. It was very busy in the store!



After this we went to the Shinjuku government building a very high building,
there I bought this cute bunny!


Sandra and I did Purikura there.


Hello!




Then we went to Daikanyama Baby the stars shine bright store,
wow what happened there, it was like 2/3 smaller then before.
I bought some small items there.

After this Sandra went home and Hennie and I went to Innocent World
to buy a trolley and then I got my stamp card full and
bought a bolero for little money.

In this picture you can see my new shoes.







Pictures by: Hennie Ummels

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...