donderdag 4 augustus 2011

Third Japan trip: Day 4: 22-03-2009

Today we went to the Volks Dolpa in Kyoto a Dollfie event.
There were so many people this could never happen in Europe.


The hall was full of stands of people who make their own accessories and clothings.
And Volks was there with also this but also with dolls.
I had a great time, in the end Hennie got a bit bored, but luckily we had a spot to sit down, 

so it wasn't that bad.
Hennie took some pictures of the most outstanding dolls and outfits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is amazing! All of the Rozen Maiden dolls!!
Photobucket

this girl was sitting like that for 30 minutes or more :s and those dolls, so cute!
Photobucket

Now on to the pictures of my doll.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Green tea ^^
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was fun to see that there also were a bunch of lolita girls walking around with their dolls.
I walked around with my girl and got lots of "Kawaii" comments on her haha!
At the end there was a bingo, I was only 1 number short, grrrrrr!! 

Oh well I was already lucky enough to buy the doll yesterday.
Photobucket

This day I bought not that much.
a small tatami mat and cushion, new wings, underpants, bloomers, shoes, 

hair clip and a bag thingy for my doll.
Also we made a stop at a small shop in Kyoto station where I bought some socks and pretty fake nails.
Photobucket

Photobucket

When we headed outside it was raining like crazy!!!!
All those people with their dolls :s
We only had 1 umbrella so I used that one and Hennie only had his cap on. 

Half way there was a shop where we bought another umbrella.
we got so wet :s I was soaking in my Angelic Pretty shoes and my coat was also wet on the bottom, 

luckily it dried pretty fast.

At Kyoto station we ate sushi!! Delicious! Photobucket

Photobucket

Pictures by: Hennie Ummels

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...