vrijdag 9 september 2011

Third Japan trip: Day 11: 29-03-2009

Today we went to Harajuku, my friends Junne and Tocco also came!


First we had breakfast in our hotel.
Photobucket



the view from the breakfast location.
Photobucket


Waiting for Tocco and Junne..
Photobucket

Photobucket

We first went to Laforet where I bought a matching blouse to my dress which I kept on.

walking to closet child on Takeshita Dori. (spot me and Tocco)
Photobucket

Photobucket

ClosetChild 2nd floor
Photobucket

Photobucket


So crowded on the streets.

Photobucket

After this we went for lunch at a Italian place it tasted super good!

When we were finished we went to Harajuku bridge to take some pictures of my new outfit.
We went to a place where nobody was,
but soon people gathered around and also started making pictures of me.
also 4 people wanted to take pictures with me :s

Photobucket

Other side of the bridge
Photobucket


After this Tocco had to go,
so Junne went with us to our hotel because Hennie wanted
to let him listen to some music he didn't knew yet.

Then he left and I changed clothings and Hennie and I went for dinner at a sushi place.
Photobucket

picture on our way back to our hotel
Photobucket

Now I am relaxing behind the computer with some plum wine.
There is a ice cubes machine 2 floors down in the hotel.

Pictures by: Hennie Ummels

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...