donderdag 20 oktober 2011

17-10-2011 Harajuku and Okonomiyaki

This day I went shopping with two of my friends in Harajuku.
It was so nice to visit all the cute shops again.
I didn't take any pictures, because I just forgot about it, I think I was too exited.
Next time I will make them.

Pictures by: Hennie Ummels

These are the pictures my boyfriend made, he joined us later for dinner,
shopping is not really his kind of activity.
 Takeshita dori.


You can see me.

 The alleyway to the restaurant.

Can you guess what we ate?

Melon soda and cola, I love melon soda!

We ate Modanyaki.

And a meat Okonomiyaki.

We had to cook them our self.

I think we did a good job.

It was so tasty!!

Because the restaurant was in the art area, you could see al kind of cool wall paintings.


I always have to laugh when I see this shop, in Dutch is means Fish.

We took our dessert here.

Adam and Miki.

They made all kind of cute designs on the coffee.



I got a parfait!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I like the pastel colored backpacks on the second photo, cute! And melon soda sounds yummy, and the food looks delicous ♥

    The designs on the coffee really is adorable!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh yes they were super cute!!! It almost taste like bubblegum :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...